2012년 5월 1일 화요일

Photo Essay - The PHOTO

This is the photo that I'll use for my essay.

This is a photo that I took last weekend when I went to club activities to Mt. Chiak with some of my

best friends.


댓글 2개:

  1. This reminds me a bit of Stand By Me or The Body.
    A group of guys in the wilderness, exploring. Describe the moment etc, and maybe speculate how you might view this photo much later in life. Will you still know the names of everyone in the photo? Where do you think they will be? What will they be doing? Have some fun with this.

    답글삭제
  2. This picture right here just reminded me of me and my brothers, because there are three of you guys here and I have two brothers. And I'm guessing that's how much your friends really mean to you, they are almost like your brothers. I'm not sure if you have any siblings or not, but I for one can definitely can say how important the relationship between siblings and brothers are.

    And by the way isn't this your cover photo in facebook? lol I think this would be a great essay to write about.

    답글삭제