2011년 11월 6일 일요일

Three Words to Describe Myself

Bird, Peach, and Hiker


             When ever I look at the birds flying through the sunset sky, I can’t deny that they have something very much similar to me. Birds fly away wherever they prefer to go whenever they want to go. Just like the birds, I do what I desire whenever I feel like doing so. There is no way to force me to act the way that I don’t want to. I have a free soul, not bound by any restrictions or responsibilities, trusting myself of doing the right thing. Also, peach and I possess similar characteristics too. Peach consist the soft juicy thing outside and hard seed inside. Like that I have a personality of being soft outside to other people and hard to me inside. Lastly, I feel like hiker often. Hikers only look upward and forward, never giving up. Like that, I only look on forward and never look back until I achieve the goal.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기